Neolink Series ...
M3930U VIT Transmitter and
M4230BU Expandable Fawn Collar
Radio-linked with a does' Iridium GPS Collar to alert you via e-mail of a fawn birth. Then place a Neolink collar on the fawn, and monitor its status via push e-mail alerts.
- Requires G2110E2 Iridium GPS Collar with Neolink capability
- E-mail alerts include collar ID, alert type, time stamp and GPS location
- E-mail alerts for initialization (collar only), absence (out of radio range), birth (VIT only), and mortality (collar only)
- Receive e-mail notifications within 20-30 minutes of event
- VIT wing design optimized by leading deer biologists
- Field proven expandable collar design
- Saves your aviation budget, no more overfly's needed
Neolink Series -- Fawn Birth and Mortality Alerting
This new capability
features a radio link between ATS' Iridium GPS collar
and our VHF Vaginal Implant Transmitter (VIT). The doe’s collar, a model G2110E2 Iridium GPS, includes an integrated UHF radio chipset, which monitors the status of the M3930U Neolink
VIT Transmitter, which is implanted in the doe.
At birth, the doe’s VIT is expelled, a temperature chip senses a change
in temperature, and the VIT's radio link sends this information to the Iridium collar.
The collar will then transmit to the Iridium satellite and ATS's IDAQ system will receive it. We then send an email to the researcher with notification
of the birth event.
This new capability is also available on our expandable fawn collars, model series M4200.
Once the fawn is collared, its status is monitored, just as the VIT transmitter is.
You will first receive a collar initialization alert, via e-mail, after collaring the fawn. Should the fawn stray out of radio range of its mother, an absence alert will be e-mailed. Finally, if mortality occurs, you will receive a mortality alert via e-mail.
M3930U VIT: 213 days @ 30 ppm
M4230BU Collar: 700 days @ 30 ppm
E-mail Alerts on Event Triggers:
M3930U VIT: 1) out of radio range 2) ambient temp of 32 deg C (89 deg F), or below
M4230BU Collar: 1) on initialization 2) out of radio range 3) mortality
Neolink data is accessed via push email and ATS' IDAQ website (ATSIDAQ.com)
Pulse rate and width: fixed @ 30 ppm, 15 ms
- M3930U VIT: 10-25 type lithium
- M4230BU: C size lithium
UHF simplex radio
- M3930U VIT: Weight 28 gr., electronics: 17 x 72 mm.
- M4230BU Collar: Weight 125 gr., electronics: 68 x 40 x 32 mm. Collar width 40 mm.
- Specify VHF frequency range
- Neolink requires G2110E2 Iridium/GPS Collar
Warranty life is 50% of quoted life, maximum of one year.
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
M3930U Neolink VIT Transmitter
M4230BU Neolink Fawn Collar
We make the BEST and most RELIABLE telemetry equipment out there, at the BEST
PRICE . . . period.
We GUARANTEE YOU that we will ship your product as promised, and we GUARANTEE YOU
100% SATISFACTION with our products. That means you won’t have to worry about your
order, or your research. Our goal is to make your telemetry work easy, enjoyable,
Contact one of our Consultants today, and we'll make sure you have the right
equipment, provide you a same day quote, and answer any questions.
3 Items Added to Your Quote
What’s next? You can provide more details like quantity, requirements
and notes in your Quote Builder, as well as edit and share your quote.