G2110E2A Iridium/GPS Collar, 250g
A smaller version of our popular and dependable Iridium collar that will operate for over one year; purchase includes first year's data fees.
- 250 grams (@ 26 cm. mean circ.), first year data fees inculded in purchase price
- Typical life: 500 days @ 6 locations/day, 200 days @ 12 locations/day
- 100% wireless operation provides greater reliability.
- On-board Iridium transceiver provides 2-way communication capability
Get your animal's data from anywhere you can access the internet.
The model G2110E2A uses the Iridium satellite to transmit GPS location data collected by the collar. An integrated VHF transmitter allows you to track the animal in the field.
Your collar's GPS location data is uploaded to ATS' managed Iridium website (atsidaq.com) according to the schedule you choose. A Google Earth data file is included.
The G2110E2A collar is programmed wirelessly using the Wildlink Comm. Module and Windows-based software running on your PC. You can control how often fixes are collected and stored, how often data is uploaded to the ATS Iridium website (up to six uploads per day, each holding 22 locations), and how often the VHF beacon will transmit (this allows you to maximize battery life).
You can also remotely command program changes to the fix rate and mortality schedule, fix duration time, and Iridium data transmission interval, using the website.
Variable, 200 to 500 days; factors affecting life include number of GPS fixes per day, # of Iridium data transmissions per day, visibility of GPS and Iridium satellites, VHF on-time per day.
GPS Location Data:
- Number of fixes to collect per 24 hr period, 15 min. increments
- Calendar days of the year on which to collect fixes
Remote Programmability (via ATS Iridium website)
- GPS fix rate, 12 intervals from 10 min. to 24 hrs.
- Mortality hours, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 hrs.
- GPS fix duration time
- Satellite transmission interval, 11 intervals from 4 hrs. to 7days
- Collar electronics collects and transmits to Iridium satellite: Year, julian day,
time, GPS fix status, fix location (if successful), activity level, temperature,
and system statistics
- ATS computer generates and uploads to website: a current data file, an accumulated
data file (both .txt) and a Google Earth compatible file (.kml)
- Datum: WGS84
Programming via wireless UHF radio-link using Wildlink Comm Module, PN 17621
Duplex satellite communication via Iridium modem
- Weight: 250 grams, @ 26 cm. mean circ. (.55 lbs.)
- Size: Electronics, lower 58 x 50 x 24 mm; upper, 55 x 40 x 34 mm
- Potting Material: Electrical resin, water proof
- Collar Material: Sized to your specification using 4 cm. wide (1 1/2”) Neoprene belting, within a 26 cm. to 52 cm. range of circumference
Specify collar circumference and VHF frequency range. The Wildlink Comm Module, PN 17621, is required, available at nominal charge.
The G2110E2A GPS collar is covered by a limited warranty
for one year from time of shipment, or up to the calculated minimum battery life,
whichever occurs first. This collar may not refurbished.
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
We make the BEST and most RELIABLE telemetry equipment out there, at the BEST PRICE
. . . period.
We GUARANTEE YOU that we will ship your product as promised, and we GUARANTEE YOU
100% SATISFACTION with our products. That means you won’t have to worry about your
order, or your research. Our goal is to make your telemetry work easy, enjoyable,
Contact one of our Consultants today, and we'll make sure you have the right
equipment, provide you a same day quote, and answer any questions.
3 Items Added to Your Quote
What’s next? You can provide more details like quantity, requirements
and notes in your Quote Builder, as well as edit and share your quote.